Thursday, April 30, 2009

AJ's $5 CVS Challenge...



Well folks, it has finally happened...I ran out of ECB's! AH! What's a girl to do? Build them back up of course! I decided to start challenging myself to not go over $5 oop (out of pocket) to build them up.

So my first week of doing the $5 oop challenge, and I went over by .85. Oh well, I'll do better this week :o)

Here's how my deals went...



My first transaction:
2 - Crest Toothpaste, on sale for $1.99/each
2 - $1.00 MFR q's

Total + tax = $2.30

Made back $4.00 in ECB's ($2 for each toothpaste!)

My second transaction:
1 - Schick Intuition Plus Razon $8.99
1 - $2.00 MFR q
1 - $4.00 ECB

Total + tax = $3.55

I made $4.00 in ECB's for next time too!

Total oop for both transactions $5.85

Total Savings - $7.00

Oh, and my receipt shows that my total Year to Date Savings are $445.19! I had no idea that I had saved that much since August of last year...pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment