Sunday, May 24, 2009

AJ's Publix Deals 5/22 & 5/24...

"Krafty Weekend, Stop 2 (Along with lots of other deals!):

So I was pretty happy with Publix this week, but I did find out something very upsetting! My Publix (Pelham, AL) is NO longer taking Target coupons. They told me (Friday and Sunday)that corporate does not consider Target to be a true grocery store - While I can somewhat understand that, I'm not happy about it, but what can I do, right?! I have 2 Publix deals to post and pasta coming out of my ears! Here's how I did...




Total before advertised sales, coupons & tax: $71.04
Total after advertised sales, coupons & tax: $21.01
Total SAVED: $53.04

That's a savings of 75%.



Total before advertised sales, coupons & tax: $145.90
Total after advertised sales, coupons & tax: $51.23
Total SAVED: $100.46

That's a savings of 69%.

To get the best deals, check out Teale's Extreme Deals post HERE. Those printable coupons will save you lots!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are set on pasta!

    A friend of mine went to the Publix on Greensprings and they are still taking the Target coupons. And they took a Food Lion one too!

    ReplyDelete