Monday, June 01, 2009

T's Publix deal 6/1/09...




Total before sales & coupons: $59.36


Total after sales & coupons: $25.38


Total savings: $33.98 (saved 57%)


After my big trip last week, I checked out my stockpile and was happy to see we are very well-stocked on most everything. There were a few moneymakers this week (Purina and French's mustard) so I decided to use them to my advantage and buy a big item... diapers. I had a $5 off coupon for Pamper's Crusiers from the Publix Baby Club, plus a $2 off competitor coupon (Target) for Pampers. The box of diapers rang up for $29.99, so these coupons and my other moneymakers helped a lot. I did get a little sidetracked in the store because I started thinking about eating a yummy salad tonight... so I did pick up some spinach and a few salad extras.


How did you do this week?

1 comment: