Monday, June 08, 2009

T's Publix deal 6/7/09...


Total before sales & coupons: $59.63

Total after sales & coupons: $21.31

Total savings: $38.32 (saved 64%)

I didn't need very much this week so I really just hit some of the BOGO deals & moneymakers. I did have to buy some Infant's Ibuprofen (not on sale, but bought store brand) and chicken (used coupon from Publix baby club). Special thanks to the very sweet lady who handed me a $5 off $30 coupon out of the blue! I don't get those in my paper so that was a great surprise! She must have taken pity on me, as I was stopped in the middle of the aisle counting my coupons above my head with the baby waving her arms wildly trying to get hold of them!

I hate I missed out on taking the Western (competitor) $5 coupon... it completely slipped my mind! My bill would have been $16!!

No comments:

Post a Comment