Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are you searching with Swagbucks??

Search & Win



If not, you should be! Swagbucks is a FREE search engine, and randomly, you'll earn a buck here or there and they add up, quickly!


Search & Win


Click the link above to get started. Just for signing up, you'll automatically get 3 swagbucks! Can't beat that. I have been a member of swagbucks for a few months now and guess what? I was able to order a gift from Amazon just yesterday and only pay $5.96 for shipping simply because I had traded in 90 (45 each) of my swagbucks for a two $5 Amazon giftcard's! Pretty nice, huh??

Also, from time to time, there will be a free code that you can enter to get a swagbuck. And like I said, they add up fast! There are countless prizes that you can trade them in for, but my advice, let them add up and cash them in for giftcards!!

Want more information? Click the link below and you will be able to learn all about it.


Search & Win



Keep adding those swagbucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment